We bought a $200 bed frame from Walmart in May and by August the corner leg ripped clean off from the main frame. Also the middle leg was rusting, it is now bending and will probably fall off soon as well.

I contacted the company but was told nothing could be done because we just went over the 30 return policy. They won't even send replacement parts or take any movement in order to fix the situation.

I've added a picture of the broken leg, which you can see the screw or the leg itself is not damaged but the frame snapped off.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments

The old saying goes, "You get what you pay for". It applies here.

Furniture from a discount retailer isn't going to be the quality you would get from a company that makes and sells furniture exclusively. Walmart hasn't carried anything of quality since Sam Walton passed away and his kids took over. Walmart's unrealistic demands on manufacturers causes cuts in quality and workmanship. Look your furniture over for the country of manufacture.

Is it the United States? Most likely not.

ImportedCichlid235
to MrsS2u #1608416

Obviously, but ever take a moment to think that we got the cheap furniture because at that moment it was the only thing available to us? Would I like a $500 bed frame, sure.

But at the moment it's not possible and I was hoping to have this at least last a year so I could have time to put money aside (which I have been but now this is screwing up my budget). So, respectuflly, your comment is not helpful to my situation other than for you to feel good while wiggling your finger saying, "I told you so."